As your representative on the Board of Supervisors I will:
1. Never vote for new taxes.
2. Vote to manage finances conservatively and spend less than the County takes in.
3. Ensure every initiative to create jobs is producing a measurable and positive outcome.
4. First ask the question, should County government actually be doing this?
5. Always ask the question, are we doing this the most efficient and effective way?
6. Restrain spending when times are good.
7. Prioritize when times are bad.
8. Avoid debt and maintain prudent reserves.
9. Be a faithful steward of taxpayer dollars.
10. Manage County government with complete transparency.